(1) Bookings will always be treated as “urgent”
(1.1) Bookings made telephonically, before 10 am will be attended to on the same day or latest the next business day.
(1.2) On-line bookings, will be confirmed telephonically during the course of the morning of the next business day.
(1.3) Technician will contact you telephonically, a half an hour before he arrives. (Although best efforts will be made, it is virtually impossible to predict an exact time.)
(1.4) Unforeseen delay’s, technician will contact you same day that booking is made to reschedule a booking if he could not make the call as arranged due to unforeseen circumstances.
(2) Call-Out (Local) is charged at R 450-00 incl. VAT (It includes travel + 30 minutes on site.) If we cannot fix it - there is no charge.
(3) Additional time and/or replacement parts will be quoted for and requires a go-ahead; it will be charged for in addition to the Call-Out fee.
(4) Parts replaced will carry a One Year Warranty, and will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of the manufacturer. Lightning, moisture, infestation and physical damage is not covered by the warranty.
(5)Recurring Faults - No Call-Out Fee will be charged if: (A) It is the same fault within a period of 30 days. (B) Within the said 30 day period - it is "not" due to an "incident after the fact" (interference/acts of nature). (C) It is a secondary fault that should have been picked up by the Technician on the initial visit (Replacement parts to remedy same if required will still have to be charged for).
(6) Cancellation of a Call-Out - Call-Out charge will only be reversed if our office is notified telephonically of cancellation before a Technician has arrived on site as per initial booking.
(7) Payments are strictly (Cash on Delivery) - Any outstanding amounts will attract interest at the maximum permissible rate and any collection fees (including client/attorney) will be for the customer’s account.
(8) "We cannot guarantee that we will never make a mistake, but we can promise to fix our mistakes at our own expense"